Yes! You can run any other tests you'd like, or roll out any new features you want. Sesame randomly assigns all new users, so any changes you make or other split tests you run will be evenly distributed across users regardless of their Sesame exposure.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Reinforce Other Behaviors Inside My App?
- How Can I Get More Advanced or Specific Analyses?
- Can I Run Other A/B tests? Can I Change Other Things In My App While Sesame's installed?
- How Will I Know Sesame Is Working?
- When Do I Get Billed?
- What Happens Once My App is Live And In-Production?
- What Sort of Control Do I Have Over Sesame's Learning and Prediction Models?
- I Want More Advanced Customization - How Can I Modify These Further or Make My Own?
- How Can I Customize My Sesame Installation?
- How Long Does Sesame Take To Install?