Unexpected variable reinforcement - what Sesame creates - activates the brain's basal ganglia and habit formation circuits. If you show a UX Enhancement every single time a user opens your app, it won't be surprising. So Sesame predicts what surprise-no surprise pattern will be surprising for each user, and learns to adapt to that user over time
Articles in this section
- How Can I Reinforce Other Behaviors Inside My App?
- How Can I Get More Advanced or Specific Analyses?
- Can I Run Other A/B tests? Can I Change Other Things In My App While Sesame's installed?
- How Will I Know Sesame Is Working?
- When Do I Get Billed?
- What Happens Once My App is Live And In-Production?
- What Sort of Control Do I Have Over Sesame's Learning and Prediction Models?
- I Want More Advanced Customization - How Can I Modify These Further or Make My Own?
- How Can I Customize My Sesame Installation?
- How Long Does Sesame Take To Install?